Sunday 30 September 2012

SPACE

I know I promised a new poem.......
I don't withdraw my promise though,I will very soon compose a new poem.......
Right now due to a special request...I am making this post on Space..............

We have made a glitter galaxy......which after editing is looking like a real one...




SPACE

Space, Space all around
Spreading everywhere without any bound
Home to planets,stars and moons
With shooting stars in the shape of balloons
We live in a galaxy called MILKY WAY
"Oh! How interesting!" is what you will say
Meteorites and asteroids rushing round and round
How deeply interesting does it sound
That big,hot ball of fire called the sun
Without it we will freeze to death,and that will not be very fun
Planets going round and round
My oh my! Space does not reach any bound!


 The poem is not that nice......... i actually just wanted to post the picture!



1 comment:

  1. Come Yutsi lets study Magnetic Susceptibility

    ReplyDelete